Insulated sandwich panels is filled with polystyrene EPS, cement and sand, to form a non-load-bearing light-weight composite wall panel. The wall panels on both sides are 5mm calcium silicate board, with the advantages of lightweight, economic, environment-friendly,...
Insulated sandwich panels
Insulated sandwich panels is filled with polystyrene EPS, cement and sand, to form a non-load-bearing light-weight composite wall panel. The wall panels on both sides are 5mm calcium silicate board, with the advantages of lightweight, economic, environment-friendly, Energy-saving, anti-earthquake, fireproof, waterproof, sound Insulation, heat Preservation, enlarge using area, easy and fast Installation, recycling use.
And 2270/2440mm(Length)*610mm(Width)*60/75/90/100/120/150(Thickness) sizes for optional. Usually, we suggest to use 60~75mm thick for simple partition, 90~100mm thick for inner wall partition,120~150mm thick for outer wall partition.
1.Confirm to GB8624-2006 (Foam cement insulation board for exterior insulation systems)
5. Face boards: double faces 4mm fiber cement boards
6.Core materials: cement, eps, silicate,glass fiber,foam preparation,inorganic materials foamed.
surface: 5mm calcium silicate board (Non asbestos)
core: eps + cement
Non-load bearing wall of houses and buildings
With calcium silicate board as face board, solid
Advantages of insulated sandwich panel
* Lightweight and economy
* Heat preservation
* Economical, environment-friendly, Energy-saving
* Sound insulation: 38~55dB
* Fireproof: ≥4 hours under the high temperature of 1000 degrees.
* Waterproof and wet proof: can be used for toilet, bathroom and kitchen partition wall
* Anti-pressure, anti-quake and anti-impact
* Spiking and stickability: hanging force for single point is more than 45kg
* Fast installation and saving labor cost: 3 workers can finish 120m2/day
* Increase usable area and reusable
* Long lifespan: the prefab house made by BOYUJIA wall panels can last more than 50 years, it is the best substitute for conventional concrete wall materials.
1. setting the line and carrying the board;
2. sawing the board;
5. correcting, fixing;
6. grouting and filing starch;
7. grooving and piping;
8. sticking anti-cracking tape;
9. installing door case;
10. facing ceramic tiles.
1. Free packing (with normal pallet and packing belt)
2. Standard exporting packing (wrapped with plastic thin film, wedge protect and good pallet)
Held by wooden Pallet or without Pallet;
Bonded with plastic belts;
Fasten around the corners;
After the all, if you are still not interested, it is ok,we are accept OEM for similar panels. please feel free to tell us your requirement.
OEM type 1: half eps cement, half seramsite.
OEM type 2: full seramsite
OEM type 3: with steel bar, you can use it for floor and exterior wall.
OEM type 4: with steel mesh, this is specially suitable for decking floor as it can load 500kg weight.
OEM type 5: surface board is 8mm or 10mm or thicker, it will be stronger, suitable for exterior wall.
OEM type 6: put pipe inside for special usage.