Ceramic water permeable brick refers to high-quality permeable building materials formed by sieving and selecting materials, arranging reasonable particle gradation, adding bonding agent, forming, drying and high-temperature sintering. Features are as follows:
1. ceramic water permeable brick high strength. The product is fired at a high temperature of 1200-1300 ° c. The product combination is a combination of the physical components of the particles after melting and cooling, and the strength is very high. Usually greater than 45 mpa.
2. good water permeability. With a reasonable particle grading, it is possible to quickly pass through small to moderate rainfall.
3. anti-freeze-thaw performance is good. Due to the large interparticle pores, the bond is a sintered bond and has good resistance to freezing and thawing in the north. It is a good solution to the problem that the permeable water of cement permeable bricks is resistant to freezing and thawing, and it is impervious to freezing and thawing.
4. the anti-slip performance is good. The surface particles are coarser, the rainwater permeability quickly, and there is no water after the rain and after the snow, and no ice layer is formed, and the anti-slip effect is the best.
5. good ecological and environmental performance. It can be produced from industrial waste such as ceramic waste, sewage sludge particles, waste refractory materials, over-fired concrete, etc., and can be reused. After breaking, it can be fired again into bricks.
6. it can improve the urban microclimate and block the formation of urban floods. The ceramic permeable brick has a porosity of 20-30% and has a good water storage capacity. In the summer, after the rain, the water absorbs and penetrates into the ground, nourishing the earth, conserving water, providing water to trees and flowers; when the sun is strong water evaporation can reduce surface temperature and improve microclimate. If a large area of pavement is formed, it can effectively block rainwater and reduce the chance of urban flooding.