Roof panels is a panel that can directly withstand roof loads. Metal roofing is located on the roof of the house and is usually made of metal such as aluminum magnesium manganese or alloy. After the roof panels are assembled on the gabled beams on the top floor of the house, the wing panels are overlapped and covered so that a plurality of single box-shaped roof panels do not have visible vertical seams, forming a sloping roof with corrugated metal .
The aluminum-magnesium-manganese alloy for roofing and exterior walls generally adopts the coil coated process, which has the advantages of good color difference control, uniform paint film, high quality stability and environmental protection. The coating type is generally selected from pvdf fluorocarbon paint containing more than 70% of fluorocarbon resin.
Main features editing
1. light weight; aluminum has a density of 2.73 g/cm3, which is only 1/3 of steel.
2. high strength; high strength can be achieved by component configuration, processing and heat treatment.
3. corrosion-resistant; self-rust-proof ability, formed oxide layer, can prevent metal oxidation and corrosion, acid and alkali resistance.
4. the surface treatment is diverse and beautiful. Anodizing, electrophoresis, chemical treatment, polishing, and painting can be performed.
5. good plasticity and easy processing;
6. good electrical conductivity. Non-magnetized and low spark sensitivity to prevent electromagnetic interference and reduce flammability in special environments.
7. easy to install; aluminum metal can be connected by riveting, welding, gluing and other means.
8. environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable.